So, Coraline does not like to perform for the camera. Today was a disaster in baby photography.
It’s fine. I have proof of her super cute smiles on my phone. They don’t look as good, but it’s proof.
So we don’t have much new news this week. We started our weekly weight checks last week and she had gained 5 oz. over 10 days. Not horrible. The pulmonologist says he wants to see closer to 5 oz a week. We may have to discuss different options for her reflux with the pediatrician. It is obvious it is making it very uncomfortable for her to eat large meals. You can even hear her food coming back up if you’re holding her. It’s unpleasant. I’m sure it’s unpleasant for her.
- She really enjoys books! We’re gonna hope this sticks.
- She loves her swing. It has been a lifesaver actually.
- She smiles and laughs a lot, but especially in the morning. And dad is way more funny than mom.
- Some of her 3 mos. clothes are getting too small, while some are too big. Baby clothes are obviously sized like women’s clothes…with no rules whatsoever.
- She still sleeps through the night really well, but not so much with naps during the day. (sigh)
And now… a few shots from this morning…